Mecha Design House: Final Day!

Tomorrow is the last performance day of the Mecha Design House!

I attended their costume workshop today and am sooooo blown awa by the awesome costuming skills of Takasou-san and Darknight-san!! I've never been a big fan of mechas but the intricacy and epicness of their mecha just blows me away! If you thought they looked good on photos, they look even better up close!!

Anyway, tomorrow they will be performing two of their iconic performance . Be sure to catch their performance at West Coast Plaza starting at 2pm!!

Go to www.mechadesignhouse.com to see the event schedule and location address!!!
I should be performing too! See ya guys tomorrow!!!






Apologies for the un-complimenting photo of Takasou-san. But this is the only pic I have with her T_T


Comments

Popular Posts