Nominate me for Nuffnang Blog awards 2010 :D!

*Takes a big breath* Alright, so Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards is coming back this year. And they are starting the contest with a round for blog nominations first. I know I won’t be able to squeeze into it but I’d still love to try.

SO, please nominate TheCosplayChronicles for the “Hidden Gem” award because this blog is so non-mainstream that it seemed queer in any other category T_T. I mean of course if you guys want, you can vote for the blog at the “Best Entertainment Blog” category too. Multiple nominations across category is allowed xD

Nomination ends 2nd November so start now pwease Open-mouthed smile!

image

CLICK HERE TO NOMINATE !!!!

JIM_7072

Please nominate, or get eaten by Kagamine Rin =x

Comments

TheAnimeLuver said…
Hehe I nominated with multiple emails~ ^^

I really hope you win!!
ムイ said…
I nominated too, good luck ~~ I really like your blog :3

Popular Posts